Come be a part of our team.
At A.C. McCartney Equipment we offer continued training to keep you up to date on new products and services. Work at a place that you can call home, that supports personal growth and opportunities.
Apply Today! Download our application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Department – Mt. Sterling Location
If you like challenges and opportunities to make things happen then this may be the job for you.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated person to run our Service Team.
In order to succeed, we need an individual that can deliver an Experience that will keep the customer coming back. Our defined experience is based on superb communication skills and the ability to understand the needs of the customers. Once the need is determined, our team can deliver the solution.
This Agriculture-based business is ready to talk to an individual that can manage and lead a crew of service technicians.
Duties include: scheduling the workflow, training, performance evaluations, following up with customers, and safety.
- Customer Service experience
- Extremely strong communication skills: verbal, written and listening
- Computer and internet skills
- Experience managing a team
- Organization skills
Precision Ag Department
A.C. McCartney Equipment is growing their Precision Ag Department and is looking for a Precision Technician to join the ACM team. If you are self-motivated, energetic and ready for a Career, then apply immediately!
- Sale, Service and Support precision Ag products through direct customer contact or support of other Sales staff.
- Support and Service existing customers
- Research and find solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Educate co-workers at all ACM locations
- Conduct and attend seminars
- Assist in creating Service Plan to help meet customers’ needs
- Computer skills
- Communications skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Superb follow-up
- Customer Service Skills