ACM is looking for a Sales Associate for its Mount Sterling and Carthage, IL locations.
Come be a part of our team! If you are wanting to work for a company that views you as a vital part of a team, then you need to apply now. ACM prides itself on its family atmosphere and ability to build upon personal and professional relationships. We support and promote our employees and our customers! Success for you, is success for US!
Locations: Durand, Wataga, Mt. Sterling, Carthage
A.C. McCartney Equipment is a family owned and operated large and small ag dealership. We are an AGCO and Kubota dealership focusing on serving customers since 1950!
If you like challenges and opportunities to make things happen, this may be the job for you. We are looking for highly self-motivated people to join our Service Team.
At A.C. McCartney Equipment, we offer continued training to keep you up to date on new products and services. Work at a place that you can call home, that supports personal growth and opportunities.
The service tech is responsible for performing diagnostics, repairs, and maintenance on agricultural, turf, and construction equipment. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, organizational skills, and excellent work ethic. Agriculture knowledge is a plus.
- Performs basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural, turf, and construction equipment
- Maintains current knowledge of AGCO, Kubota, and other ACM offered products
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Keep service manager informed on special parts orders, shortages and malfunctions.
- Complete all work orders (including warranty information) and time sheets in a legible, accurate, and timely manner.
- Maintain a current knowledge of products, technology, and models by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical and regulation publications.
- Work as part of a team, offering and seeking assistance when needed.
The individual should be able to set work priorities and work independently in the absence of supervision and be able to understand and carry out oral and written directions. Individual must have the ability to maintain a high degree of motivation in team members to retain the focus of providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. Individual will also be required to attend training and educational opportunities that may require travel. The individual should have a steady work record, the ability to operate a variety of equipment safely to diagnose, adjust, and repair malfunctions; read and understand operator's and repair manuals, and must be able to perform each of the essential position functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to get around the dealership and grounds for various tasks.
- The employee would normally lift or move 10 lbs., frequently lift or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lifts or moves over 75 lbs
- Ability to tolerate up and down movement with bending or stooping including reaching above and below shoulder height with arms and hands.
- Ability to be on one's feet for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb a ladder with the ability to carry an object while climbing.
- Ability to operate equipment or other power equipment as necessary.
- Ability to push/pull up to 100 lbs. of force.
- Must meet health assessment requirements.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes, and noise.
- The employee is generally required to stand for long periods of time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing duties, the employee may be near moving mechanical parts and inside and outside weather conditions.
Negotiable - depending upon experience. Benefits - Medical, 401(k), Vacation, and Holiday EOE